RACcheck is a RAC Configuration Audit tool designed to audit various important configuration settings within a Real Application Clusters (RAC), Oracle Clusterware (CRS), Automatic Storage Management (ASM) and Grid Infrastructure environment. The tool audits configuration settings within the following categories:
Please download and review the RACcheck Users Guide for specific instructions on how to configure and run RACcheck.
RACcheck – The RACcheck utility is available for download in the SCRIPT section of this document.
Once RACcheck execution has completed, the HTML report will be very much similar to that of in this RACcheck Sample Report.
RACcheck – RAC Configuration Audit Tool (Doc ID 1268927.1)
Instructions for downloading and applying the patch:
Error Description: I got following error “Fatal Error: TXK Install Service” with RW-50010 & RW-50004 while installing Oracle EBS 12.2 on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.3 (x86_64)
Reason: This is identified as Oracle Bug – Non mandatory zip files were added to the 12.2 stage directory.
You don’t require to download following files from edelivery.oracle.com. If it is already downloaded, you can move to different directory. Rebuild the stage directory by running ‘ buildStage.sh’. Cleanup the current install (oraInventory, temp also) and re-install again.
1. Oracle Database Lite 10g Release 3 (10.3.0.3.0) for Linux x86 – V20223-01.zip
2. Oracle SOA Suite 11g Patch Set 5 (22.214.171.124.0) for Price Protection – V29672-01_1of2.zip & V29672-01_2of2.zip
3. Oracle Data Integrator 11g (126.96.36.199.0) for Generic – V29762-01_1of2.zip & V29762-01_2of2.zip
4. Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer 11g (188.8.131.52.0) for Linux x86-64 – V18772-01_1of4.zip, V18772-01_2of4.zip, V18772-01_3of4.zip & V18772-01_4of4.zip
5. Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer 11g Patch Set 5 (184.108.40.206.0) for Linux x86-64 – V29883-01.zip
That’s all it will fix your issue.